Sunday, November 10, 2013

pretty happy

I'm happy because I made it to November. Because my bed is super comfy, I have really good friends, and because my mom still makes me breakfast. I'm happy because of the string tacked to my wall and the number of stairs in my house and because apparently the chemicals in my brain are well balanced. I'm happy because out of the 5 people in my family, I don't hate any of them. I'm happy because there are a lot of pretty places in the world and a lot of places I've never been. I'm happy because I like books and watching movies and TV is pretty cool, too. I'm happy because even though a lot of crappy things have happened to me, a freakin lot of good things have happened to me as well (plus I've got a lot of life ahead of me, which means a lot more crap but also a lot more good.) I'm happy because I got a C on my math test (just kidding, that sucks.) 

7 comments:

  1. I'm happy because even though a lot of crappy things have happened to me, a freakin lot of good things have happened to me as well (plus I've got a lot of life ahead of me, which means a lot more crap but also a lot more good.)

    true true and true

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm happy that I got a C on my math test." no but really.... that causes for celebration. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm happy because of the string tacked to my wall and the number of stairs in my house"

    I'm happy because you are a real human being. Because I can read your words and life is...okay, for a little while. I'm happy because you wrote this, and it makes me very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you, I love that you have reasons to be happy. And I love that you wrote about them. I love that YOU exist and that DEVASTATED DAISY EXISTS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live by this. Happy is the way to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I envy the balanced chemicals in your brain and that you don't hate anyone in your family and that your mom still makes you breakfast... Stay happy sunshine.

    ReplyDelete