Thursday, November 14, 2013

Prize: Candy for all

I think we all spend too much time loving things we don't really love
and hating things we don't really hate.

I probably say "I hate her/him/that/life/everything" at least 13 times a day, and that is 13 times too many.

The girl I always say that I hate probably has a lot of problems (just like me) (just like you) and she's probably doin her best, because high school sucks (I don't hate it though.)

Yeah the football player in our class acts like he doesn't care / doesn't even appear to try, but hey he took the class.

So what if there's a guy who is completely straight who likes to dance across the stage like a total queer, so what.

So what if a girl has to kiss 42 boys for her to feel like she's anything at all, so what.

I think generally, we're all pretty good people. (Don't get me wrong, there are some shitty people out there.) But I think everyone is doing their best, and people know what's best for them.

So heres a challenge:

  1. Stop overusing the words love/hate
  2. THINK before you say that rude thing about that person you probably don't even know
  3. Stop tearing people down and maybe try and lift some people up (with the amount of people who have talked about being sad/depressed just on these blogs I know some people are pretty freakin sad, and why not change that if we can?)
  4. Be nice to yourself, too
  5. Remember that people are people, we're all pretty dumb sometimes
It would be cool if re-blogging was a real thing, because then we could spread this all over the internet and CHANGE THE WORLD!

just kidding, but really, let's start being nicer to each other. 


7 comments:

  1. "It would be cool if re-blogging was a real thing, because then we could spread this all over the internet and CHANGE THE WORLD!"

    AMEN TO ALL OF THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know what to say. You said it all. Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said.

    I was going to re-blog this (aka put it in the top 5), but your see you in hell post was just too good.

    I don't know. maybe I'll change my mind in the next 5 minutes before I click submit.

    I might.

    I'm changing my mind right now.

    I hate that. I mean, I don't like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. And this post.

    ReplyDelete