"Learn how to make waffles""Own a bra or pair of boxers with some type of food or animals on them""Slip in the shower"#dafuh #loveyouanyway #dontwannagrowup
I'm an adult. I have all but #7 and #9. I've drunk wine before (#14) but I don't drink wine, if that makes sense.
I've never been able to sing the alphabet backwards. #failureKeep it up.
I'm most definitely still a kid then.
5,9, and 15 sums up why I don't understand adults. And why I can't prove they are still just kids. Oh well. This was grand.
"Learn how to make waffles"
ReplyDelete"Own a bra or pair of boxers with some type of food or animals on them"
"Slip in the shower"
#dafuh #loveyouanyway #dontwannagrowup
I'm an adult.
ReplyDeleteI have all but #7 and #9.
I've drunk wine before (#14) but I don't drink wine, if that makes sense.
I've never been able to sing the alphabet backwards.
ReplyDelete#failure
Keep it up.
I'm most definitely still a kid then.
ReplyDelete5,9, and 15 sums up why I don't understand adults. And why I can't prove they are still just kids. Oh well. This was grand.
ReplyDelete