I could taste it on your lips the entire time.
Ordinarily I'd be terrified to disappear like that,
to drop off the face of the earth.
But disappearing with you felt like the greatest honor known to mankind.
It was an honor to disappear into that unknown universe,
to write that language we did.
It was nice to be unheard, unseen for a little.
Now I carry around hell in my pocket,
and I can't show it off the way you do.
It's no badge of honor for me,
it weighs me down at times.
But you pinky swore carrying around a pocket of hell never hurt anyone,
and you seem pretty okay to me.
I just keep praying you remember those words I said to you;
If you died,
I'd.



"If you died,
ReplyDeleteI'd."
damn it
"It was an honor to disappear into that unknown universe,
ReplyDeleteto write that language we did." this writes a story for me
Daaaaaang.
ReplyDelete"If you died,
I'd."
"But you pinky swore carrying around a pocket of hell never hurt anyone"
"I could taste it on your lips the entire time"
"Really just everything else."
HO. LEE. $H!T.
ReplyDelete(in case you couldn't tell, I thought this was VERY good)
Hell.....I can't say anything to express what this made me feel. I worship you and your words.
ReplyDeleteDamn....
And I have no favorite line, I'm just freaking going to steal the whole damn thing.