Sunday, October 13, 2013

Self Diagnosing


Symptoms:

I know a boy who is a schizophrenic, I think I might be one too.
With my vacant facial expressions, and the way I walk, I'm a schizophrenic.

But the way my hair falls out says I'm an anorexic; the way I can't handle the cold says it too.

A girl once told me that if I ever wanted to spot a drug addict, I should look for "red eyes and poor memory," and I've got both of those.

My constant headaches and the way my eyes refuse to properly work is a sure sign that I've got a brain tumor.

The way my throat makes it hard to swallow as soon as I'm about to say something important means that I've always got a cold.

And the way I can't smile without thinking about it first definitely means I'm depressed.

Illness:

I am a depressed anorexic on drugs suffering schizophrenia who has a brain tumor and is constantly dealing with the common cold. 

Medication:
  • One tablespoon Lortab (to numb the pain a little)
  • A little of the antipyschotic drugs to counteract the schizophrenia
  • 3 tylenols 
  • 2 Cymbalta pills
  • a cheesburger
  • a slap in the face (so I'll stop being a drug addict)
  • 8 hours of sleep 
  • 4 hours of socialization 

*I highly recommend self diagnosing, it is easy and always 100% accurate. 








8 comments:

  1. we should be friends...I'm pretty sure you just diagnosed me as well. almost.

    this is fantastic though, I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And the way I can't smile without thinking about it first definitely means I'm depressed." #stolen

    jk I want to steal this whole thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4
    3
    2
    1
    That got me. It's terrible that we can all relate. I hate it but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I know" #sosimple

    I love this so much.

    "With my vacant facial expressions, and the way I walk, I'm a schizophrenic."

    "The way my throat makes it hard to swallow"

    "And the way I can't smile without thinking about it first definitely means I'm depressed."

    #stealing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post its great
    fun test to test the accuracy of internet sickness research
    dont sleep for 2 days diagnose yourself look up the symptoms and possible diseases... rush to the ER because the internet says your dying :D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post its great
    fun test to test the accuracy of internet sickness research
    dont sleep for 2 days diagnose yourself look up the symptoms and possible diseases... rush to the ER because the internet says your dying :D.

    ReplyDelete